General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Sprint Announces the Motorola Clutch i465 Phone with QWERTY
      #33563 - 06/30/09 09:27 AM

Sprint has announced Motorola Clutch i465 will be available this summer, in all Sprint sales channels, including Sprint stores, www.sprint.com/nexteldirectconnect and 1-800-Nextel-9 for $39.99 with a new two-year service agreement, $20 instant rebate and $50 mail-in rebate (excluding taxes).

Customers can register for more information about availability for Motorola Clutch i465 at www.sprint.com/clutch

Here is more info on the phone and Nextel plans:

"Motorola Clutch i465, fueled by the Nextel National Network, is a rugged device in a slender candy bar form factor, and the first Nextel Direct Connect messaging-centric device that brings the strength of a full QWERTY keyboard to the iDEN line. Motorola Clutch i465 also offers Group Messaging, which lets customers create groups of up to 20 people to send messages to at the same time.

Motorola Clutch i465 is an attractive utility device that meets Military Specification 810F for low pressure, high and low temperatures, dust, shock, vibration and solar radiation. It is also Java-enabled, comes with a digital still and video camera, and supports GPS, Bluetooth and third-party applications.

With Nextel Direct Connect Custom Plans, the focus is on the key services used most by workgroups, which are bundled with unlimited usage, at a low flat monthly rate. Specifically, businesses can choose from the following Nextel Direct Connect Custom Plans:

* Unlimited Workgroup Communications ? with unlimited Direct Connect and Group Connect plus unlimited text messaging, mobile-to-mobile minutes and night and weekend minutes starting at 9 p.m.
o $29.99 per month per line (excluding taxes and Sprint surcharges)
* Web & Navigation ? includes the above features, plus unlimited data, Web browsing and GPS navigation
o $39.99 per month per line for Nextel phones (excluding taxes and Sprint surcharges)
o $49.99 per month per line for PowerSource and Nextel Direct Connect capable Sprint phones (excluding taxes and Sprint surcharges)
* Pooled voice minutes can be added to either plan for the group to share
o 500 minutes for $30 per month per line (excluding taxes and Sprint surcharges)
o Or 2,000 minutes for $100 per month per line (excluding taxes and Sprint surcharges)

For more details on the Nextel Direct Custom plans, visit www.sprint.com/nexteldirectconnect "

-----------------------------------------------------

To read our latest phone reviews please visit:

Nokia N97
Samsung Jack
iPhone 3G S for AT&T
Palm Pre for Sprint
HTC Touch Pro2
Samsung Trance for Verizon
Nokia E71x for AT&T
Samsung Impression for AT&T
Samsung Instinct S30 for Sprint
Sanyo SCP-2700

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 53 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2921

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage