General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Airtel Launches Motorola iDEN Push-to-Connection Service in Canada
      #33622 - 07/08/09 09:51 AM

Motorola today announced that Airtel Wireless has launched "Push-to-Connect" service in the province of Alberta, Canada, using Motorola's iDEN handsets and an iDEN Harmony wireless communication system. With Motorola's iDEN cellular technology, users can make regular voice calls, share data and also have immediate contact for two-way conversations with the simple push of a button. Here is more info:

"The iDEN Harmony Wireless Communication System combines the best features of two-way radio, cellular telephone, packet data and paging into a single integrated system. A digital wireless solution, the Harmony system is a complete communications system for customers who own 800 or 900MHz spectrum. Compact and designed for small- to medium- scale deployments, Harmony?s scalable architecture delivers wide area coverage that makes it the ideal solution for businesses that need to communicate with mobile crews within a large geographical area or between multi-campus environments. The scalable architecture also allows small and medium sized mobile operators to incrementally increase their network investment as demand for services increases.

Motorola currently has iDEN networks operating with 31 operators in 23 countries worldwide with more than 23 million subscribers. Motorola offers a comprehensive portfolio of iDEN devices and accessories to suit the unique requirements of both enterprise users and consumers, including the Motorola Stature i9, i335, i365, i365IS, Motorola Clutch? i465, i605 and i850."

For more information about Airtel, please visit http://www.airtelwireless.ca/

-----------------------------------------------------

To read our latest phone reviews please visit:

HTC Touch Diamond2
T-Mobile Dash 3G by HTC
LG enV Touch for Verizon
Nokia N97
Samsung Jack
iPhone 3G S for AT&T
Palm Pre for Sprint
HTC Touch Pro2
Samsung Trance for Verizon
Nokia E71x for AT&T

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 58 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2587

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage