T-Mobile USA and Research In Motion (RIM) today announced the new BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone, a new addition to the BlackBerry Curve series of smartphones, with availability expected on August 5. The new BlackBerry Curve 8520 comes in two colors: black and frost, and has a trackpad long with the QWERTY keyboard. The new BlackBerry is also introduced today to the UK market. More info on the new BlackBerry Curve 8520:
For people who like to be connected, it provides easy mobile access to email, messaging (IM, SMS, MMS) and popular social networking sites (including Facebook and MySpace) and features a highly tactile full-QWERTY keyboard for comfortable, accurate typing. It also features rich multimedia capabilities and access to music, games and other mobile apps for entertainment on the go.
The BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone is a world phone, and is also Wi-Fi-enabled to arm customers with fast Web browsing and Wi-Fi calling. T-Mobile customers can continue to get great mobile coverage and unlimited nationwide Wi-Fi calling with T-Mobile?s Unlimited HotSpot Calling service as well as unlimited nationwide calling to five people with T-Mobile myFaves? service.
In addition to providing the industry?s leading mobile email and messaging solution, the BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone is designed to be efficient and convenient. It introduces an innovative touch-sensitive optical trackpad, which makes scrolling and selection smooth and easy for a great navigation experience. It is also the first BlackBerry smartphone to feature dedicated media keys, smoothly integrated along the top of the handset, giving customers an easy, convenient way to control their music and videos.
Key features of the BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone include:
* Full-QWERTY keyboard and touch-sensitive optical trackpad for reliable, responsive typing and navigation
* 256MB Flash memory and a 512Mhz next generation processor for enhanced performance
* Premium phone features including voice activated dialing, and Bluetooth (2.0) support for hands-free use with headsets, car kits, stereo headsets and other Bluetooth peripherals
* 2 MP digital camera with zoom and video recording
* Advanced media player for music, pictures and videos, with dedicated media keys and a 3.5 mm stereo headset jack, plus BlackBerry Media Sync, which makes it easy to quickly sync music from iTunes or Windows Media Player with the smartphone
* Access to BlackBerry App World, featuring a broad and growing catalog of third-party mobile applications developed specifically for BlackBerry smartphones. Categories include games, entertainment, social networking and sharing, news and weather, productivity and much more
* BlackBerry Internet Service support for access to up to 10 supported email accounts, including most popular ISP email accounts such as Yahoo!, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL and Gmail; and BlackBerry Enterprise Server support, which provides advanced security and IT administration features for corporate deployments
* Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD/SDHC memory card slot, supporting cards of up to 16 GB today and expected to support next generation 32GB cards when available; a 1GB card is included
* Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g) with support for T-Mobile Unlimited Hotspot Calling service
* Quad-band world phone: EGDE/GPRS/GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
The new BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone from T-Mobile will be available on August 5 at T-Mobile retail stores, Walmart Stores, select authorized dealers, and online at http://www.T-Mobile.com
Prior to retail availability, customers can learn more about the BlackBerry Curve 8520 smartphone at www.blackberry.com/curve8520
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Sony Ericsson W518a for AT&T
Sony Ericsson C905a
Samsung Highlight for T-Mobile
Sony Ericsson W995a Walkman PHone
T-Mobile Dash 3G by HTC
LG enV Touch for Verizon
iPhone 3G S for AT&T
Palm Pre for Sprint
More News. . .
0 registered and 365 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 2526
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5