Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Miscellaneous

Pages: 1
gunda60

Reged: 07/27/09
Looking for right Truck/Car GPS
      #33787 - 07/27/09 02:42 PM

Hi Fellows,

You must have noticed that each of our dispatch has different specifications which need us extra hours to ponder or discuss to draw best route to reach the destination at comparatively easiest and more economical way. This great challenge come across each of us now or then. This situation become more troublesome when a new destination has to reach; which was never explored earlier.

Discussing several time on this critical issue, I heard about a computerized solution, Truck GPS, which overcomes the shortcomings to this challenge!

The guy who had been reaping the advantages, introduce me the solution as Truck GPS system. By this system, as told, I can find locations, and receive early warning for bridges, restricted areas, time bound throughways, turns, hospitals, restaurants; almost all POIs which I should know to manage my journey.

This surely sound convincing; but the crux of the problem remain unsolved? What if, my truck specifications are often changed with varied cargo and load? How the Truck GPS system will tackle this issue. Would I?ve to stop, change, and replan my route, at eleventh hours, when it happens all of a sudden; that the road loading capacity is over-run, that the over-head bridge?s height is impossible to pass under, that the turn on the road is impossible to negotiate, and so on.

What is mind boggling, is that, a fellow showed me a 5? Touch screen, at a stop-over, and demonstrated how had his route was specifically planned by the Truck GPS system, considering the very truck?s load and dimension! Disclosing other features, too, he advised me to ask for the Teletype WorldNav Truck GPS, at any auto store or the company for more details.

Could you please send me your feedbacks, If you are in same profession and like to share your knowledge or any type of experience, you had on Truck GPS system?
Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5843

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage