Binary Hammer today announced it has submitted its latest iPhone/iPod touch game, polyhedra, a physic based action game that plays with gravity.
More info on the upcoming iPhone game:
The Goal Fill more than 66 percent of the screen with shapes to complete a level. The game ends when you run out of shapes.
Features - Real physics-based interaction; watch the different shapes hit and roll off each other based on real mass and gravity!
- Use the accelerometer to change gravity...you can use this to your advantage
- Unlimited levels...your only limitation is how well you do
- 6 different Zones to play...each one offers unique challenges
- Global online leaderboards...rank yourself amongst other players worldwide! 6 different leaderboards to rank your scores. (Global leaderboard functionality provided by the AGON Online Social Platform for iPhone Games.)
- Play around in the Toy Box as long as you like...create and remove shapes, move them around, rotate the screen to watch them fall. Set the song you like and the background colors you like. The choice is yours!
- Listen to the over 8 minutes of original music, or play the game listening to your own iPod music