Janis
PDA Addict

Reged: 07/14/04
Handy Weather for BlackBerry
      #35287 - 12/02/09 01:10 AM

Handy Weather for BlackBerry - save 30% from PDATopSoft.com

http://www.pdatopsoft.com/BlackBerry/Handy-Weather-for-BlackBerry

The most accurate weather forecasts anytime, anywhere
Handy Weather for BlackBerry provides one-click access to always up-to-date weather forecast and news. No more complicated menus to scroll through to know the weather! Just install Handy Weather application and be prepared for anything Mother Nature has in store!
Plan your day with confidence using Handy Weather for BlackBerry. Weather forecasts for more than 40,000 locations worldwide are provided by the Intellicast, the world?s leading meteorological company. With the latest weather news at your fingertips, you will know which days you can leave the ark at home. Whether it be rain, sleet or snow, Handy Weather for BlackBerry has you covered. You will wonder how you ever got by without it!

Weather forecasts from Handy Weather are always:
Worldwide. Weather news and forecast for over 40,000 preset cities.
Comprehensive. Complete weather details (temperature, wind, pressure, humidity, UV index, real feel temperature, etc.)
Accurate. Weather data is provided by Intellicast, the world?s leading meteorological company.
Vivid graphics. Three handy view options: current condition*, detailed daily forecast and 5-day high/low temperature graph for quick weather check.
Topical. No longer waste time on manual weather updates, Handy Weather easily checks for updates automatically. Another available setting is you can also configure the frequency of updates (2, 4, 8, 12, 24 hours or at a predetermined time).
Fast. Just launch the Handy Weather application to know up to 7-day weather forecasts without complicated menus and needless steps.
Efficient. The traffic generated by a weather update is only 2.5 Kb per city forecast per download. Moreover, Handy weather provides just weather forecasts without any advertising!

Blackberry Freeware

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
JenMohoma

Reged: 02/01/10
Loc: Stockholm, Sweden
Re: Handy Weather for BlackBerry [Re: Janis]
      #35840 - 02/01/10 07:50 AM

I checked the software and from my point there are better software available today. When travelling I prefer myHelmi weather forecasts, as it is able to give forecast anywhere in the world. It has permanent link feature, so Brussels, Belgiums can be bookmarked: Weather forecast Brussels, Belgium

There is also very handy travellers dictionary: Multi language dictionary

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Jacob_Spindel, LisaG, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7502

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage