MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Boost Mobile Now Offers Unlimited International Calls Canada and Landlines to Mexico
      #35421 - 12/16/09 06:35 PM

Earlier this year, Boost Mobile launched International Connect, a $10 per month add-on for Monthly Unlimited customers which includes unlimited international text messaging and Nationwide Boost Walkie-Talkie in and between the U.S., Canada, Baja California (Mexico) and to select areas of South America from the U.S., Canada and Baja California (Mexico) for one flat charge. Starting today, International Connect now includes unlimited calls to Canada (excluding Northern Territories) and landlines in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Monterrey.

More about the International Connect:

Available with Monthly Unlimited for an additional $10/month:

-Unlimited calling to Mexico (select cities)
*Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey (To Landlines Only)

-Unlimited calling to Canada
*Excludes the Northern Territories (area code/city code 867)

-Unlimited international text messages worldwide from U.S.

-Unlimited international walkie-talkie from the U.S., Canada, and Baja California (Mexico) to Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, and Chile.

The Boost Mobile $50 Monthly Unlimited Plan which offers unlimited nationwide talk, text, Web and Walkie-Talkie and International Connect $10 add-on pairs perfect with Boost Mobile?s diverse handset lineup. Handsets include Boost Mobile?s top-selling QWERTY keyboard device, Motorola Clutch i465 in maroon and graphite, which is now available at a new low price of $99.99, and Boost Mobile?s first slider phone, Motorola Debut i856 and i856w, which is also available at a new low price of $149.99. In addition, all Motorola handsets from Boost Mobile are equipped with the nation?s fastest walkie-talkie technology and may be purchased in stores or online at www.boostmobile.com where shipping is always free.

-----------------------------------------------------

To read our latest phone reviews please visit:

Nokia N900 Unlocked GSM
HTC HD2 Unlocked GSM
BlackBerry Bold 9700
Samsung Omnai II for Verizon
Droid Erisby HTC
Motorola DROID for Verizon
Samsung Moment for Sprint
HTC Imagnio for Verizon

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 52 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4369

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage