Origin8 has released "Space Station: Frontier", a sci fi strategy game for the iPhone/iPod Touch. Space Station: Frontier is available from the iTunes App Store for $2.99. More about the game:
Space Station: Frontier casts the player as the Overseer of a deep space mining station, a century after the events of "Sentinel 2: Earth Defense". Harassed by a vicious new alien race, the Overseer is responsible for planning and constructing a network of equipment and weaponry to harvest precious resources whilst repelling the attacking hordes.
Deep strategic gameplay combined with a persistent purchase and upgrade system provides a wealth of options for players as they tackle the game's multiple modes. The challenging mission-based Campaign Mode is complimented by a number of open-ended scenarios where players can compete for local or global high scores.
Space Station: Frontier uses the OpenFeint social gaming network, with full online high scores and achievements.
* Construct weaponry and mining tools using an intuitive tower defense style interface.
* Design and power vast networks of structures, then defend them against alien incursion!
* Earn upgrades and unlocks for your space station to increase its power and abilities!
* Enjoy the story-based campaign mode where you are humanity's last chance for survival.
* Play one of the freeform, endless modes and compete with other players worldwide using the online leaderboards.
* Mission mode provides quick tactical challenges. Beat a scenario to earn achievements!
* Full OpenFeint integration provides multiple user profiles, complete offline support, online scores and lots achievements to earn.OpenFeint