General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
iDapt Unveils Universal Charging Dock Product Line for 2010
      #35590 - 01/06/10 09:32 AM

IDAPT announced its portable charging systems product line for 2010. The three models in the IDAPT line - i4, i3, and i2 - will be showcased at this year's CES.

IDAPT charging stations bring a complete and affordable solution to consumers with multiple mobile devices that each have unique charging cords. Its simple interchangeable tips system allows users to charge up to four devices at once without the mess of four different tangled wires, or the need for more than one outlet plug.

IDAPT?s models give consumers the option for more or less charging capacity. The i4, which is the highlight of the product line, has four points of charge, including a USB port. The i3 and i2 offer three and two points, respectively, and use the same interchangeable tips as the i4.

The IDAPT interchangeable tips are compatible with over 3,500 devices (Apple, Garmin, Blackberry, Sony, Nintendo, etc.). Users will also appreciate the two-button ?quick release? feature to the tips, which allows for safe and easy ejection.

The IDAPT universal charger is available from $34.95, which includes 6 charging tips. Additional tips can also be sold separately for $9.99 each. For more information, visit www.idaptweb.com

-----------------------------------------------------

To read our latest phone reviews please visit:

Samsung Ommnia II for Verizon
Nokia N900 Unlocked GSM
HTC HD2 Unlocked GSM
Palm Pixi for Sprint
Samsung Mondi with WiMAX
Droid Erisby HTC
Motorola DROID for Verizon
Samsung Moment for Sprint

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 148 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2541

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage