General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Gaming Notebook: ASUS ROG G73jh Coming Soon
      #35958 - 02/11/10 07:48 PM

Asus today announced the new ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) G73Jh gaming notebook. The exterior design is inspired by the Lockheed F117A Nighthawk Stealth Fighter and on the inside the notebook has the Intel Core i7-720QM with ATI Radeon HD 5870 with 1 GB GDDR5 VRAM. Here are the details on this killing gaming notebook:

Specs:

The G73Jh offers an aggressive specification that will exceed the needs of mobile gamers for a long time to come. The top-of-the-line model sports an Intel i7 Intel Core i7-720QM Quad Core processor, 8GB DDR3-1066, an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM, 802.11N / Gigabit LAN connectivity, Blu-ray / DVD-Super Multi Combo drive, 8-channel HD audio with EAX 4.0 compatibility and 1TB of storage space for incredible gaming and multitasking performance. The G73Jh also features one-click, on-the-fly overclocking capabilities and user controllable ambient lighting.

Silent and Cool: Designed for Serious Gamers

The G73Jh also brings a more comfortable gaming experience to mobile users, with a tapered 5-degree slant design for a more ergonomic wrist posture along with a cool palm rest area thanks to the unique rear venting design.

Please visit usa.asus.com for more information.

-----------------------------------------------------

Read our latest notebook reviews:

HP TouchSmart TM2/TM2t
HP Envy 15
Lenovo ThinkPad T400s with Multi-touch
HP Mini 311 with NVIDIA Graphics
Sony VAIO W
Lenovo IdeaPad S10-2

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 168 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3277

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage