Sprint will soon start to offer the LG Remarq slider phone with a QWERTY keyboard. A friend of both the environment and the wallet, LG Remarq will be available May 9 for free with a new two-year agreement and mail-in rebate. More about the phone:
Proving that it is easy to be environmentally-friendly and save money, LG Remarq is the latest addition to Sprint's growing portfolio of green devices. LG Remarq is partially constructed from post-consumer recycled materials, has reduced use of environmentally sensitive materials, and is 87% recyclable. It comes preloaded with an innovative Eco Calculator app that allows customers to calculate C02 reduction savings by walking or cycling as opposed to driving an automobile. This reduction is calculated in pounds of C02 or trees planted. LG Remarq is a chic, messaging whiz with a full-sliding QWERTY keyboard featuring a 1.3 megapixel camera, MP3 player with microSD card slot (supports up to 16GB), Stereo Bluetooth wireless technology and instant messaging. Customers can stay connected to their friends and post their latest pics with easy access to Facebook and Photobucket.
* The outer casing is made from 19 percent post-consumer recycled plastic and the
handset as a whole is 87 percent recyclable. The device meets strict RoHS standards
for restriction of hazardous materials such as lead, mercury and cadmium.
* Low levels of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and brominated flame retardants (BFR): two materials commonly
targeted on green electronics guidelines.
* The packaging is fully recyclable packaging featuring a brown craft paper exterior and made from 87
percent post consumer material (PCM). The phone tray inside the box is made from 100 percent PCM. The
images and text on the box, as well as all in-box materials are printed with soy ink.
* Powered by an Energy Star qualified charger which meets the energy efficiency standards set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
* Preloaded Eco Calculator app calculates C02 reduction savings by walking or cycling as opposed to driving an automobile. The reduction is calculated in pounds of C02 or trees planted.
* 1.3 megapixel camera with 2x digital zoom
* MP3 player with microSD card slot (supports up to 16GB)
* Advanced Stereo Bluetooth
* Sprint Picture Sharing ? capture memorable moments with pictures, and share them with family and friends in an instant. Personalize pictures with text and voice notes. Upload, share and store pictures with Photobucket, Facebook and MySpace.
* Built-in productivity tools including an alarm clock, calculator, notepad and world clock
* Instant messaging - send and receive IM and email from your phone
* Easy access to all your personal and work email, including AOL/AIM, Yahoo!, Windows Live (Hotmail and MSN) and more!
* Wireless Backup to restore contact information if the device is lost, stolen or damaged
* Two color options: dark silver and turqoise
* Dimensions: 3.5? x 2.5? x 0.6?, 3.8 oz.
* Main Display: 1.92? x 1.45? TFT (320 x240 QVGA and 262K Colors)
* Standard Battery: 900 mAh, up to 5.5 Hours talk time
For more info visit www.sprint.com/remarq
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
Motorola CLIQ XT
BlackBerry Curve 8530
Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus for Verizon
Google Nexus One Android Smartphone
Nokia N900 Unlocked GSM
HTC HD2 Unlocked GSM
More News. . .
0 registered and 495 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 3860
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5