General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Case-mate rolls out cases and more for the iPad
      #36644 - 04/06/10 09:32 AM

Case-mate makes an excellent selection of cases for the iPhone, and even Apple sells them. Now case-mate has a line of iPad cases and a stand too. They look quite nice and we'll be reviewing them soon.

iPad users can ensure their coveted device stays protected with a case from case-mate. Offered in a variety of designs, materials and price points, current and future iPad owners are sure to find an option that matches their personal style and protection needs.

The selection of case-mate iPad cases include:
* 'Walkabout' Felt Folio: This case has a side opening, leather accents and pockets for storage. A magnetic strap keeps the iPad in place.
* 'Traveler' Leather Commuter: This executive folio made of premium tan leather has embedded magnetic locks for a sleek fit.
* 'Express' Nylon Folio: Created out of a black ballistic nylon material, this splash-resistant folio offers fuss-free protection.
* Gelli: The Gelli is made out of cutting-edge flexible thermoplastic material. It comes in a variety of colors, is soft, light and sports a unique pattern.

All four case-mate iPad cases are available now at www.case-mate.com. They range in price from $20.00 to $80.00. case-mate will be launching two other iPad cases in Q2, which include the Tough and I Make My Case personalization tool.

You can learn more and purchase them at www.case-mate.com

-

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
1 registered and 195 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2713

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage