#1 The story:
"A long time ago in ancient Greece was living extremely rich greek Dedalos Papulosis. He always wanted gold only for himself. To hide his fortune he commanded all slaves to build great labyrinth. And all who have seen drafts of that construction were killed. Only one thing is known: there are 42 stone gates locked with words. Many brave young people did try to enter but..." . Now it's your turn! Good luck!
#2 How to play?
Tap on letters on the main board to compose word displayed at the bottom of the screen.
#3 The Colors Meanings
Each color has it's point value:
green - 15 points and +5% of time bar
red - 20 points
orange - 20 points
yellow - 20 points
blue - 20 points
purple - 20 points
white - 10 points
black - 50 points and -5% of time bar
#4 The Special signs
They don't give points but you will find their features usefull:
locker - this sign will not disappear until you will use it
replacer - replaces first avalable letter with it's own color
reseter - randomize board, use it carefully it takes 30% of time bar
#5 The Combos
Use your brain and imagination to compose combos:
FIESTA - you gets 1000 points when you compose word with no repeating colors
CHECKER - you gets 1500 points when you compose word with blacks/whites separated whites/blacks
RAINBOW - you gets 2500 point when you compose word with colors order: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple. If word is longer then 6 sings you can fill up word only with blacks or whites.
BLACK WIDOW - you gets 5000 points when you compose word only with blacks
#6 What is the challenge?
Probably you think as always, to maximize score!
Well... no and yes (as said Bilbo Baggins)
The main challenge (in imagination) is to go out the labyrinth but with maximum number of points in reality (did you already knew that?)!
#7 Few tips:
- always look two steps forward
- collect reseters to use when you stuck, you can collect up to 9 reseters
- look for replacers and lockers to compose word using their features, replacer does not give points but can be used to compose combos
#8 Game features:
- 4 magic combos (fiesta, checker, rainbow, black widow)
- 3 special signs (locker, replacer, reseter)
- 8 colors for signs (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, black)
- 26 unique ancient signs
- 42 fields on board
- 42 gates to unlock
- each sign gets its time to live. Shortest is 15 seconds and longest is 30 seconds. After this time sign disappears and new one replaces it.
- 1359 words locking gates (with 3 letters - 113, with 4 letters - 207, with 5 letters - 219, with 6 letters - 226, with 7 letters - 282, with 8 letters - 312)
- 4 game types: easy (7 seconds per sign), normal (6 secods per sign), hard (5 seconds per sign) and insane (4 seconds per sign)
- personal scores table (separate for each game type)
- daily scores table (separate for each game type)
- global scores table (separate for each game type)
Edited by Wiitz (04/15/10 06:58 PM)
I found a new interesting game in Iphone Store, this's the information about it!
Anrufen IGA is officially launched at App Store
May 17, 2010
A free version of Anrufen Online - a Massive Multiplayer Online Game published by WiSTONE - is available in Apple App Store on May 17, 2010.
This is version is integrated with in-game advertisement. In its description, it remarks specially that players who don't want to see the ads can choose other versions based on subscriptions. Anrufen Online have been offering quarterly/monthly subscription pricing at $12.99/$4.99 for both Symbian and iPhone versions.
The versions of Anrufen Online are more likely trial ones rather than official publishing, and this free version is just a promotion test. Since the product is as new as its unprecedented business modes, WiSTONE also acknowledges that glitches and errors do exist in this game. ?We have no choice, but to try our best efforts to enhance the product, especially when we?re receiving so many fantastic ideas and suggestions from players all over the world?? Johnny Sheng, Product Director of Anrufen Online says. In its official forum there is a special post collecting ideas and suggestions from Players worldwide, reasonable ones of which will be possibly reflected in the expected new version of Anrufen Online.
Click Here to Get Anrufen IGA version now!
About Anrufen Online
Anrufen Online brings out all the best aspects of PC-style of Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game on iPhone and iPod Touch devices. The game is featuring:
- Two classes: Knight and Wizard with specialized class skills for your choice
- Exciting, real-time combat against monsters or other players
- Rich interactivity between players, like teamed dungeon raid and friend making
- Raise Familiars and summon them to fight for you
- Elegant, easy-to-use interface, with an isometric viewpoint
- Huge, beautiful fantasy themed world and dozens of monsters, hundreds of weapons, armors and items
- High streamlined and conducive to short or long play sessions
Anrufen Online Official Site: http://anrufen.wistone.com/
Customer Service (iPhone): firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service (Symbian): email@example.com
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Greg, Tong Zhang, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 3522
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5