MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Announcements & Press Releases

Pages: 1
ITme

Reged: 05/28/10
A Bar Game For Your iPhone - iQuarters
      #37229 - 05/28/10 10:37 AM

My name is Adam Kramer and I am a Marketing Associate at Incredible Technologies. We are the makers of the bar game Golden Tee Golf and have more recently created WiiWare and iPhone games.

Our latest game is compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and is set to hit the iTunes Store on June 3rd. The game, titled iQuarters, is based off the popular tavern table game that many have grown to love and will be available to download for $1.99. As leaders of the bar game industry, we are attempting to use the same fun, simple and unique approach in our newest iPhone game.

iQuarters was designed with two play strategies in mind; one for the fun-loving casual gamer and the other for the competition-craving master. It combines realistic physics, strategy and trick shots with the timeless art of flicking change. The goal is simple: flick a virtual quarter into a glass to advance through different levels.

We recently released the iQuarters Trailer in anticipation of the June 3rd release. You can also check out iQuarters at www.ITmobileentertainment.com.

Thanks!

Edited by ITme (05/28/10 11:17 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Tong Zhang, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2278

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage