MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Dell to Release the New Inspiron R Laptops At Fry's Electronics Stores on June 25
      #37551 - 06/22/10 01:39 PM

Dell announced that it will release its new Inspiron R laptops at Dell's Newest U.S. Retail Partner, Fry's Electronics on June 25. The new Inspiron R laptops include a 14" model, 15" model and a 17" model, all with Microsoft Office 201 pre-installed. More info on the new Dell Inspiron R laptops:

Designed to stand up to the rigors of active families and students on the go Inspiron R models feature smudge-resistant palm rests, a full-size, comfortable keyboard and a stiffer frame for a solid, quality feel. Available Intel Core i3 and Core i5 processors and optional ATi graphics ensure great performance today and tomorrow

Prices for Inspiron R laptops begin at $449 at www.dell.com For students and families who need a laptop as soon as possible, popular configurations of the new Inspiron R are also available via Dell?s FastTrack program, which can ship systems within 24 hours. By upgrading to next business day shipping, new Inspiron R systems can arrive within 48 hours. The new Inspiron R laptops are also available through authorized retailers, including Dell?s newest retail partner in the U.S., Fry?s Electronics. Select Inspiron R laptops will be available in all 34 Fry?s Electronics stores starting June 25.

Common Technical Highlights for the Inspiron 14R, 15R and 17R:

* Intel Core i3 and i5 mobile processor options for outstanding everyday performance with Microsoft Windows 7
* Choice of models offering bright 14-, 15-, and 17-inch displays, with high definition (HD) resolution offered on all systems
* Choice of optional colors on select models : Mars Black, Peacock Blue, Tomato Red and Lotus Pink
* Built-in wireless connectivity
* Optional Intel Wireless Display that allows for a cable-free connection to most HDTVs when paired with a separate third party Intel Wireless Display TV adapter
* SRS Premium Sound provides an excellent stereo surround soundstage
* Built-in media card readers speed up transferring photo and video files.
* Optional 1GB ATi graphics provide realistic video effects
* Up to 640GB hard disk drives on select models for storing large photos, music and video collections
* Up to 8GB DDR3 memory performs tasks quickly and seamlessly
* Built-in Webcam enables Web chats on the go
* Touchpad with integrated scrolling and gestures makes using the laptop more intuitive and simple to use
* Dedicated 10-key number pad on the 15-and 17-inch systems that gives gamers additional keys for more shortcuts
* Dell Dock organizes music, videos and photos and puts most commonly-used apps right up top
* DataSafeOnline data backup & recovery keeps data & memories secure outside of the system
* DataSafeLocal, a secure, simple and reliable way to create backup copies of the factory image

For more info visit www.dell.com

-----------------------------------------------------

Read our latest notebook reviews:

Toshiba Satellite M505
Lenovo ThinkPad X100e
Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 13"
Toshiba Qosmio X505
Gateway LT2118u
Lenovo ThinkPad T410
HP TouchSmart TM2/TM2t
HP Envy 15

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 150 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3532

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage