The SBSH Mobile Software's PocketWeather looks very promising, and it's free to download. So try it out on your iPhone or iPod touch. It's a worldwide app and covers overseas weather as well. Here is more info on PocketWeather:
Get worldwide weather reports directly to your iPhone/iPod Touch anytime! PocketWeather is the most powerful weather tracking solution for iPhone/iPod Touch, featuring a robust weather engine wrapped with a stylish, simple to use user interface.
POCKETWEATHER FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Current Conditions View - Simple to read summary of your current weather conditions. It brings all weather tracking details one needs, including: current temperature (temp.), large weather icon, weather description, wind speed and direction, actual min/max temps, apparent min/max temps, pressure, visibility, max relative humidity, precipitation and 7 day forecast with min/max temps and weather icons for the upcoming week.
- Sun and Moon - Full coverage of sun and moon phases for today, including dawn, sunrise, zenith, sunset and dusk times! One week moon-phases forecast is also included.
- Overview Forecast - 10 day forecast including weather icon, forecast description, wind speed and direction, actual min/max temps and apparent min/max temps.
- Detailed Forecast - 10 day forecast with extended data. In addition to Overview details, the Detailed Forecast includes: humidity, precipitation, dawn, sunrise, zenith, sunset and dusk times for the upcoming 10 days!
- Hourly Forecast - Brings forecast details on an hourly basis for the next few days (supports up to 10 days, but varies based on weather source differences).
- Temperature Graphs - Representing actual min/max temps along with apparent min/max temps for the upcoming 9 days. Highlight graph bars for extended information about each of the days.
- Historical Graphs - Yearly average min/max temps per month for any location worldwide! Highlight bars for additional details: rainfall amount, rainfall days and daily sunshine hours.
- Images - View radar and satellite images!
- METAR Stations - World map showing all near-by METAR stations for a specific location, including weather icon parsed from the METAR stations and wind details.
- Earthquakes Map - World map marking all recent worldwide quakes! Press marks for extended earthquake popup details: magnitude, date and time. Press popup for complete quake details by the U.S. Geological Survey.