RIM is releasing a new Bluetooth headset that works with all Bluetooth enabled phones and has a style that matches the BlackBerry Bold perfectly. Here is more info on the new BlackBerry HS-700 Bluetooth headset:
- Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones.
- One-touch operation for answering or placing a call.
- Voice recognition/TTS Speaks the name of the caller and allows you to answer or ignore calls via voice commands.
- Dual microphones and noise cancellation technology
- Dedicated on/off power switch Conveniently located in the speaker tower for easy operation.
- 4 ear gels and 2 ear hooks included For maximum comfort.
- Up to 4.5 hours talk time Allows you to enjoy extended conversations.
- Up to 5.5 hours of standby time
Availability and Pricing:
The BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700 is expected to be available in North America at Best Buy retail locations and online at www.Bestbuy.com/BlackBerryHS700 for $129.99 on August 22. It will also be coming soon to ShopBlackBerry.com and select authorized dealers and retail stores. For more information, please visit www.BlackBerry.com/HS700