RIM today announced a new Bluetooth headset, the BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-300. The BlackBerry HS-300 headset has voice prompt, automatic volume control and rapid charging functions. Here is more info on this new BlackBerry Bluetooth headset:
The HS-300 features:
- Smart and clean design ? The sleek and stylish HS-300 is small, streamlined and simple to use.
- Rapid charging ? With just 15 minutes of charging, the HS-300 can give up to two hours of talk time.
- Simple pairing ? The HS-300 and BlackBerry smartphones work together seamlessly. The headset also supports other smartphones featuring Bluetooth HFP profiles.
- Voice prompts ? The HS-300 talks to you, chiming in when the battery is getting low, when it?s on mute and more.
- Automatic volume control ? When the noise level around you changes, the headset is designed to automatically increase or decrease the volume to maintain an optimal listening level.
The HS-300 Specs:
* Bluetooth 2.1 for simplified pairing * Bluetooth HFP and A2DP Bluetooth profile * Dedicated on/off switch * 4 hours of talk time with a full charge * 2 hours of talk time with a 15-minute charge * Micro-USB standard connection * BlackBerry Micro-USB Charger included
* Standard in-box items: * BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-300 * 4 ear pieces * 1 ear hook * BlackBerry Micro-USB Cable * BlackBerry Power Plug * User guide