General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
New iPod Touch 4Gen Cases: Speck and Burton Snowboards Designs
      #39136 - 11/15/10 02:09 PM

Speck and Burton Snowboards today unveiled their first collaboration, the Fitted x Burton limited edition line of cases for the new iPod touch 4th generation. Each custom fabric-wrapped case features patterns from Burton's 2011 outerwear collection. Here is more info on these cool iPod Touch 4 Gen cases:

Printed on soft fabric that?s seamlessly fused to Speck?s popular hard-shell Fitted protective case, these limited-edition Burton offerings are designed to complement the impressive capabilities and display of the iPod touch. The fabric-wrapped exterior of Speck?s road-tested Fitted case increases in-hand comfort and the soft-touch coated, raised front bezel design helps protect the iPod face and touch screen when placed face down. Fitted x Burton cases are available in True Black Buffalo Print, Lumber Print, and Toile Print for a MSRP of $39.95.

For more information, please visit http://www.speckproducts.com/ipod-audio/ipod-touch-4th-gen/fitted-x-burton.html or http://store.apple.com/us

-----------------------------------------------------

Check out our iPod and iPhone product reviews:

Case-mate DIY Touch Case
iHome iB967 Charging Station
OtterBox Defender and Commuter iPad Cases
Ballistic Hardcore iPhone 4 Case

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spaztrigger
PDA Addict

Reged: 05/17/10
Re: New iPod Touch 4Gen Cases: Speck and Burton Snowboards Designs [Re: Tong Zhang]
      #39139 - 11/15/10 03:27 PM

I got an itouch 4g and the display is great and since I don't want to ruin or scratch it I was wondering what kind of cases you guys would recommend. Is this case okay or is there a better one?

--------------------
A proud reviewer of MobileTechREview!

spaztrigger
PDA Addict

Reged: 05/17/10
Re: New iPod Touch 4Gen Cases: Speck and Burton Snowboards Designs [Re: spaztrigger]
      #39140 - 11/15/10 03:28 PM

Actually these cases seem pretty fine. Maybe I should get this one.......should I?

--------------------
A proud reviewer of MobileTechREview!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 58 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5397

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage