MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
Attackcenter

Reged: 07/29/10
Best Iphone 4 case for death grip, minimal bulk, and protection (ALSO FRONT PROTECTION)
      #40344 - 04/02/11 07:04 PM

Hi Lisa and Everyone,

I'm looking for a iphone 4 case that basically has the thinness of a Icipio Feather or Iskin Solo. Also, it needs to have the fat lip surrounding it for protection on the front/sides like the Otterbox Commuter case or the Original Apple Iphone 4 bumper case. This is for the lay on the table design so that when you drop it you don't break your front glass. DUH! Lastly, it needs to have the same material as the Apple Iphone 4 Bumper so that it is guranteed that it is insulates the phone against the death grip from the signal generated by your touch. Not to mention the Iphone case should cover the volume buttons also, as I've heard that because the volume buttons are a part of the frame that holding that part of the frame may not give you the death grip but causes reception problems.

Were any of the accessory manufacturers smart enough to make a case that fulfils (what seems to me are) as obvious needs?

Edited by Attackcenter (04/02/11 07:21 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Best Iphone 4 case for death grip, minimal bulk, and protection (ALSO FRONT PROTECTION) [Re: Attackcenter]
      #40345 - 04/03/11 10:25 AM

We are currently looking at the OtterBox Reflex Series case for the iPhone 4. It seems to provide the features you listed here. Check it out on OtterBox web site and we should have a review of it soon also.

http://tinyurl.com/3seclwk

-----
MTR News

Attackcenter

Re: Best Iphone 4 case for death grip, minimal bulk, and protection (ALSO FRONT PROTECTION) [Re: Tong Zhang]
      #40358 - 04/04/11 06:34 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the recomendation! It looks like a killer case. It does look bigger than what I was originally looking for though. I am going to try it out though. Thanks!

I also wanted to mentioned that I think you are on to something with this recommendation. It seems like the best cases for the Iphone 4 are the slider and bumper varieties. These type of cases seemed to be (in some cases) made of mostly one material instead of some hybrid varities that use materials that are not known if they insulate the Iphone 4 correctly or not.

AC

Attackcenter

Re: Best Iphone 4 case for death grip, minimal bulk, and protection (ALSO FRONT PROTECTION) [Re: Tong Zhang]
      #40384 - 04/06/11 11:09 PM

Hi Tong,

When do you expect the review to be released?

AC

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5109

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage