MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
Fanny

Reged: 01/02/10
htc
      #35542 - 01/02/10 06:25 PM

my phone is slowly falling apart on me! i've been looking at this site, gsmallover.com and they seem to be pretty legit. they have some good deals on the htc hero and the htc magic. i need to buy from someone like them b/c their phones come unlocked and you don't need a new plan. does anyone have experience with this website or either of these phones. i can't decide between them!!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: htc [Re: Fanny]
      #35543 - 01/02/10 08:54 PM

I've hadn't heard of them until you mentioned them, so I can't offer any input about them. I do prefer to buy from sites that offer detailed "about us" and contact info including a physical address and a phone number. Granted, that info can be faked but I'd call them to make sure they sound legit. I have ordered from importgsm.com and expansys-usa.com, and I know first hand that those are reputable sites from which to buy import phones.

The Hero has HTC's Sense UI while the magic is vanilla Android. I'd definitely go for the Hero, though both are nice phones. That is, unless you need T-Mobile US 3G, in which case you'd want to go with the Magic that has the 1700/2100MHz 3G bands.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

schludaddy

Reged: 05/08/11
Re: htc [Re: LisaG]
      #40607 - 05/09/11 08:02 PM

Ive seen these, they are supposed to be pretty good, was thinking of getting one myself. Let me know if you get one and like it.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4627

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage