General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Get Daily Deals with T-Mobile More for Me Android App
      #40836 - 06/15/11 04:28 AM

T-Mobile USA today announced More for Me, a nationwide aggregation service that offers consumers the best in daily deals. The service is completely free. Beginning today, consumers using nearly any Android smartphone can download the beta version of the T-Mobile More for Me application from Android Market to get the best and timely offers, discounts and deals from some of the biggest names in daily deals tailored to their preferences, location and interests. Here is more info:

With More for Me, discounts and deals are generated from popular social buying sites, such as LivingSocial which works with merchants in all of our 260+ global markets as well as exclusive offers from T-Mobile and its partners. The T-Mobile More for Me application is customizable, enabling consumers to find the most relevant deals, closest to their exact location. Users have the opportunity to see deals from a variety of retailers, in nearly any city, with many deals tailored to meet their specific interests and preferences.

T-Mobile Android customers, and anyone with an Android-powered mobile phone using Android 1.6 or higher, can download the More for Me application from Android Market for free today.

In both the application and opt-in text message experience, T-Mobile More for Me enables consumers to specify their interests and demographic information in order to receive the most relevant offers, deals and discounts.

More information on the T-Mobile More for Me application is available at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tmobile.moreforme

-----------------------------------------------------

Check out our latest phone reviews please visit:

HTC HD7S Video Review
Motorola Droid X2
LG Revolution
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Video Review
Samsung Infuse 4G on AT&T
Nexus S 4G on Sprint
Droid Charge by Samsung
T-Mobile G2x by LG
T-Mobile Sidekick 4G by Samsung Video Review

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 104 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2587

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage