Verizon Wireless and Samsung Mobile today announced the rugged Samsung Convoy 2 is available online at www.verizonwireless.com and will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores in the coming weeks. The push to talk phone features a 3.2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth 2.1, a microSD card slot and Verizon V CAST apps and VZ Navigator. Here is more info on this upcoming Samsung flip phone from Verizon:
- Meets Military Specifications 810F standards for shock, low pressure (altitude), low and high temperature, temperature shock, solar radiation, salt fog, humidity, vibration, sand and dust
- Push to Talk?capable for fast two-way communication
- Copy and paste feature for text entry
- Enhanced apps storefront with shopping cart, recommendations, search features and more
- Mobile Email app to send and receive email with text and picture attachments and search through contacts
- Search contents in calendar, contacts, recent calls, messages, menu and multimedia with the phone search feature
- Social networking feature to update statuses on social networks such as Facebook, MySpace and Twitter
- VZ Navigator capable ? receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions of points of interest and share the directions with others
- V CAST Video capable
- Bluetooth version 2.1 capabilities support for headset (mono and stereo), hands-free, dial-up networking, serial port, object push (vCard and iCalendar only), basic image, basic printing and phonebook access
- Full suite of messaging options, including text, picture, video and voice messaging and mobile instant messaging
- HTML Web browser
- Personal organizer with calendar, tip calculator, currency converter, notepad, alarm clock, world clock and stop watch
- Stereo speakers
- Dual microphones with noise cancellation technology
- microSD card slot with support for up to 32 GB
- 3.2-megapixel camera with flash
Pricing and data plans:
- The Samsung Convoy 2 is available for $79.99 after a $50 mail in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
- Verizon Wireless customers can add unlimited Push to Talk for $5 per month, per line to any qualifying nationwide voice plan.
- Samsung Convoy 2 customers will be able to try the Mobile Email app for 10 uses at no additional charge. Customers will be given the option to subscribe to Mobile Email for $5 monthly access after the tenth use.
For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com
Check out our latest phone reviews please visit:
Droid 3 by Motorola
T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide by HTC Video Review
HTC EVO 3D
HTC Sensation 4G
Motorola Droid X2
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
Samsung Infuse 4G on AT&T
More News. . .
0 registered and 401 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 7751
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5