MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
gamestar

Reged: 10/24/11
AT&T: Infuse or Atrix 2
      #41533 - 10/25/11 04:18 AM

I'm looking to upgrade my phone with AT&T and I'm looking at the $99 price point. I currently have an Iphone which I'm looking to get away from. I've been looking at the Infuse and the Atrix 2. I've seen a lot of reviews and opinions on the infuse but not so much on the Atrix 2 since it's relatively new. Anybody have a preference? One thing to keep in mind is that I have no experience with Android phones. From what I've read, it sounds like each manufacturer has their own UI so if there's a difference between them that you feel stands out, let me know. Also, I know the Infuse runs Froyo (I'm not aware of an upgrade yet) and the Atrix 2 runs Gingerbread so please let me know of any significant differences there.

Thanks

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: AT&T: Infuse or Atrix 2 [Re: gamestar]
      #41542 - 10/26/11 02:54 AM

The Samsung Infuse has been very popular because it has an extra-large 4.5" Super AMOLED Plus display with extremely vivid colors. The Atrix 2 has a few tricks though, like a dual core CPU and a higher resolution 4.3" display. Gingerbread vs. Froyo won't be an obvious difference to an Android newbie, but it does offer some speed and minor UI improvements along with Google video chat. It's not an easy choice. The Samsung wins for the very large Super AMOLED Plus display, but the Atrix 2 wins for greater pocket-ability, a faster CPU and higher resolution display.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3143

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage