General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
LG Marquee on Sprint Video Review
      #41561 - 10/28/11 10:05 AM

I said it in the video review, and I'll say it again here: what a display! The LG Marquee has decent specs, but its NOVA IPS display with a claimed 700 nits brightness really steal the show. This 4", 800 x 480 display is so good, you'll find reasons to turn on your phone to look at it. It's very bright, sharp, has rich blacks and vibrant colors that are more natural than Super AMOLED Plus' colors. This Android OS 2.3.4 Gingerbread phone is also slim and light with an attractive plastic casing. Though the mirrored back might drive clean freaks nuts-- it gets gummy quickly.

The phone runs on a single core 1GHz TI CPU and it has 3G EV-DO Rev. A on Sprint's network. It is neither a world phone with GSM, nor does it have WiMAX 4G. The good news is that you won't have to pay the WiMAX tax, and battery life is solid. The phone sells for $99 with contract and is available now from Sprint.

Other features include a front video chat camera and rear 5 megapixel autofocus camera that takes pretty good shots and 720p video. It has the usual WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS, and the phone supports Sprint ID packs along with the usual bevy of Sprint apps like Sprint TV and Music.

Here's our LG Marquee video review:

-

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 27 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4328

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage