N3V Games today released Dead on Arrival 3D action game exclusively for the Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY. And it's a play-for free title available to download today. Here is more info along with a game trailer:
Dead On Arrival features top-down 3D gameplay and a full arsenal of weapons to fight back against the undead horde. Stunning graphics allow players to experience the battle for survival in full gory detail, whilst comic-style cut scenes tell the story behind the mayhem. Can you survive the onslaught?
STORY SO FAR ... Two days ago a bomb went off in central park. Fatalities were few but hundreds more were injured in the blast. They got them to the hospital some how... but it wasn't long before all of the injured had suddenly died as well. The doctors said it was some kind of ‘mass cardiac arrest.' If that was true they wouldn't have boarded up the windows and barricaded the doors. No one's heard anything from inside for 12 hours now, and what we heard then wasn't good..."
With an armoury of deadly weapons at your disposal you must fight to survive against an endless horde of zombies hungry for one thing: You!
You've gotten into the hospital, but all the other rooms are locked. Your only chance for survival is to kill for cash, letting you unlock additional rooms or purchase more powerful weapons in your endless fight against the undead. Board up the doors, run fast, shoot to kill and maybe you might see tomorrow after all!
· Fast paced action survival shooter
· Survive against massive waves of the undead!
· Purchase loads of different weapons to defend yourself from the horde
· Buy yourself some time by boarding up doors to keep the undead at bay
· Unlock rooms to make space and find different weapons to finish the fight
· Search for the "random box" and destroy your enemies with the most powerful guns!
· Massive hospital level to explore and defend all by your lonesome
· Tutorial level to help you get to grips with the gameplay