Pictosoft has released Medal of Gunner for iOS devices. Medal of Gunner gives players a taste of what it would be like to be a gunner on a Second World War-era B-17. A tilt based control system allows for precision aiming while still giving keeping the player's hands free for necessary actions like clearing a jammed gun chamber, changing to a different gun location, and of course, firing. Here are the game features for this new iOS game:
* Console quality 3D graphics, smooth animation, realistic textures, and authentic planes and weaponry serve as the perfect eye candy for WWII buffs and create a unique environment for FPS lovers
* Innovative and intuitive controls parallel the reality of being a WWII gunner, while making full use of the extensive capabilities of iOS.
* Tilt controls for aiming adjust authentic gunner style sights to hone in on planes as your radio man alerts you to their presence - if you don't blast them away before he gets a chance.
* Multiple gunner positions including Left and Right Waist, Top, Ball, Bomb, and Tail turrets (to name a few) give the elite gunner full coverage of the sky in a smooth scrolling 3D environment
* Three difficulty levels present perfect pacing for all experience levels and provide hours of replay value
* 7 formation types present new strategic challenges as you work to protect your combat buddies and rid the skies of enemy aircraft.
* Face off with fighters of 8 different types, boasting different armor and arsenals to hone your skills
* Multiple weapons and tactical abilities require even more tactical finesse to master as you progress
* Meet familiar foes in buffed up boss form and prove you've got what it takes to win one for the Allies
* Score medals for conduct, earn lucky amulets, decorate your windshield with stats-bumping 40s pin up beauties, earn game-play bonus items from downed planes, and upgrade your offensive and defensive capabilities, raise your rank and experience Medal of Gunner at its finest