MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
s0563764

Reged: 12/10/12
Loc: Scotland
Which? Similar price
      #43884 - 12/11/12 01:08 PM

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet, 16GB, Wi-Fi, 1.4GHz Quad-Core, GPS, 10.1-inch Display, White

Buy ASUS Transformer Pad, 32GB, Wi-Fi, 1.2GHz Quad-Core Tegra 3 , 10.1-inch Display, Blue

Hi guys,

My first post! Not really sure about tablets, but I kinda want one to play with. Within my price range I have been comparing these two. Which do you think is better? Asus TF300 has longer battery + dock and Samsung note has less internal storage but has more RAM and a faster processor. What's the better bang for buck? Samsung is doing a cash back right now which makes it seem very lucrative, but the less memory is a bit annoying.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Which? Similar price [Re: s0563764]
      #43885 - 12/11/12 01:30 PM

I find Samsung's software more polished and the device is smoother. There's also the digital pen if you find that useful. I wouldn't worry too much about storage since you can put all your media on microSD cards. 16 gigs is plenty to install many, many apps and some media as well. I'd lean toward the Note 10.1 unless the keyboard dock is something you want.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1450

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage