General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Lenovo ThinkPad Twist Review
      #43976 - 01/02/13 03:58 PM

We aren't exactly swimming in Windows 8 touchscreen convertible Ultrabooks just yet, but most models so far have cost over $1,000. The Lenovo ThinkPad Twist bucks the trend with a friendly price tag that starts at $829, and we've already seem holiday sales that placed the Core i5 version at $799. The Twist has a sharp and bright 15.5" IPS display with 5 points of multi-touch and the usual 1366 x 768 resolution. It uses the traditional center swivel tablet hinge that's stood the test of time, and it allows you to convert the ThinkPad Twist from a laptop to a tablet.

The Windows 8 touchscreen notebook ships with the standard 1.7GHz Intel Core i5 ULV CPU, 4 gigs of DDR3 RAM and a 500 gig HDD with a 24 gig caching SSD. You can order it with a Core i7 or full SSD as well as 8 gigs of RAM. The machine has dual band WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 an HD webcam and a superb ThinkPad keyboard with good Synaptics trackpad. Definitely worth a look in you're in the market for a Windows 8 touch screen portable.

Read our Lenovo ThinkPad Twist Review

-

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 55 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 4627

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage