General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Sprint Announces Holiday Deals
      #45641 - 11/20/13 09:51 AM

Sprint today kicks off Black Friday deals earlier than ever with offers that include up to $100 instant device discount for eligible lines switched to Sprint from another carrier; $150 in savings on the purchase of LG G2; and Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini available for free (Sprint's latest tri-band devices). Here are the details:

HTC One max on Sprint:

Save big and beat the Black Friday crowds! Beginning Friday, Nov. 22, customers who bring a line to Sprint from another carrier will get up to a $100 instant discount on the purchase of any phone with a new two-year service agreement. Customers who switch their number to Sprint and choose Sprint One Up to finance their smartphone with $0 down and 0 percent financing will receive a $100 Visa Prepaid Card. This offer is available through Wednesday, Nov. 27.

Sprint continues the savings with even deeper discounts on Black Friday weekend. Beginning Thursday, Nov. 28, Thanksgiving Day, customers can visit www.sprint.com/holiday or call 1-800-SPRINT1 to purchase Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini for FREE (after a $50 mail in rebate via reward card) - a $99.99 savings with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement. Customers who shop online or call on Thursday can also purchase LG G2 for $49.99 - a $150 savings with a new line or eligible upgrade and two-year service agreement. These offers will continue through Monday, Dec. 2, in Sprint retail stores across the country, online and Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1).

Savings that continue into 2014 and beyond
Customers who sign up for Sprint's new Unlimited, My Way plan or My All-in plan are eligible for the Sprint Unlimited Guarantee. The Sprint Unlimited Guarantee gives customers unlimited talk (calls to any wireline or mobile phone), text and data while on the Sprint 3G and 4G LTE networks for the life of the line of service. The new Unlimited, My Way rate plans start for as little as $80 per month (excludes taxes and surcharges).

Sprint One Up offers customers who finance their device an option to upgrade their smartphone more frequently. With Sprint One Up, participating smartphone customers get unlimited talk, text and data for an introductory rate of $65 per month - a $15 per month savings off their Unlimited, My Way standard rate plan and Sprint's guarantee of unlimited talk, text and data for the life of the line of service. Sprint One Up is also available for smartphones on the My All-in plan as well.

Sprint also is currently running two tablet promos:

$100 off any tablet with a 2-yr agreement
$250 off the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 ($49.99) with a 2-yr agreement

-----------------------------------------------------

Check out our latest smartphone reviews:

HTC One max Video Review
Google Nexus 5 Review
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review
iPhone 5s Review
iPhone 5c Review
Nokia Lumia 1020 Review
LG G2 Review
Motorola Droid Maxx Review

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 78 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1387

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage