MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
Mierzen

Reged: 11/30/13
Loc: South Africa
Note taking tablet for student
      #45713 - 11/30/13 12:35 PM

Hi!

I am considering buying a tablet for note taking at university. The tablet will be used as my secondary computing device - I have a laptop that I use extensively.
I have a limited budget, so getting the very best isn't necessarily an option.

The main requirement I have is that the tablet must have an active digitizer. I want to use the tablet to take class notes and annotations to pdf's, some with about 10-30 pages and other of at least 500-1800 pages each. If the tablet has consistent slow loading times, laggy pen input, unresponsiveness, etc. causing me to fall behind on my notes, it will obviously not be used.
Other than that, I do not have any preferences for operating system and other specs. I just want the best possible tablet with the best possible performance within a reasonable price range.

Could you please give me some options of which tablets to consider and from those, which one you would have taken?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Luke86

Reged: 11/25/13
Loc: Norman, OK, USA
Re: Note taking tablet for student [Re: Mierzen]
      #45716 - 12/01/13 08:37 PM

I have similar needs. You might want to look into Dell Venue 11 Pro. It is now in pre-order so probably it would be good to wait for some first reviews.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1407

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage