General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga In-Depth Review
      #45750 - 12/09/13 02:09 PM

The ThinkPad Yoga isn't just for business people, it's for anyone who wants a strong Windows 8 convertible Ultrabook that's low on bloat, fast and versatile thanks to the 360 degree Yoga hinge. It's also a top pick in an admittedly small group of powerful convertibles that have a digital pen. The ThinkPad Yoga takes Lenovo's consumer oriented Yoga 2 Pro and gives it an even sturdier build, more USB 3.0 ports, a dock option and a Wacom digitizer with pen. It runs on 4th generation Intel Core i5 and i7 CPUs with 4-8 gigs of RAM and SSD drives.

The ThinkPad Yoga starts at $1,199 and it has a full HD 12.5" IPS display with 400 nits brightness, a superb trackpad, very good keyboard (it's a ThinkPad after all) and your choice of Windows 8.1 or Windows 8.1 Pro (both 64 bit). The Wacom pen and active digitizer are optional. The machine features Lenovo's new Lift and Lock keyboard, so the keys won't wiggle under your fingers when using the ThinkPad Yoga in tablet and presentation modes. It's a fine machine, and it earned our Editor's Choice.

So head over to our 3,500 word Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga review and check out the three videos while you're there.

-

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 62 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3821

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage