General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Tegra 4i-Powered Wiko WAX Bringing NVIDIA LTE to Europe
      #46086 - 02/24/14 11:04 AM

NVIDIA has announced starting today, the first retail devices with NVIDIA LTE modems are being showcased at Mobile World Congress 2014. The first of these devices, Tegra NOTE 7 LTE, was announced last week. The Tegra team also brought another LTE device to Barcelona from one of the fastest growing local phone makers in Europe: the Wiko WAX. Developed by French company Wiko for the European market, WAX features NVIDIA's integrated LTE mobile processor, Tegra 4i. Here's more info:

The Wiko WAX features a 4.7-inch 720p display, 8MP rear camera and LTE / HSPA+ support. Powered by Tegra 4i, Wiko WAX will provide users with Tegra's world-class capabilities, like ultra-fast web browsing, remarkable gaming performance, smooth video playback and great battery life. Tegra 4i includes 60 GPU cores and a quad-core CPU and fifth battery saver core, paired with a version of the NVIDIA i500 LTE modem optimized for integration - bringing premium performance to phones, about 2X higher performance than competing phone chips.

Wiko WAX comes pre-installed with TegraZone - NVIDIA's free app that showcases the best games optimized for the Tegra processor.

The phone will be available throughout Europe - including France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Italy, UK and Belgium - starting in April.

-----------------------------------------------------

Check out our latest smartphone reviews:

LG G Flex Video Review
BlackBerry Z30 Review
Sony Xperia Z1S Review
Nokia Lumia 1520 video Review
HTC One max Video Review
Moto G Review
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Review

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 53 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1566

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage