MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
Moriarty

Reged: 12/18/03
T3 or 2215
      #8156 - 01/20/04 02:44 PM

I have allready posted this question in another section and since I don't want to cross-post I post a reference here.

I have narrowed down the searchfield to T3 and 2215 (or possibly 4250 vs e805) but there are a number of questions I still haven't found answers to and they affect my choice.

It's a long post but don't get scared, if you have an opinion about something you see post answer to that and ignore the rest. I like to ask questions , mkay?

Questions from a PDA n00b about to buy his first PDA(s)

Cheers!

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Moriarty

Re: T3 or 2215 [Re: Moriarty]
      #8202 - 01/22/04 05:09 AM

Now, what I'd like to know most of all is; what unit do you recommend and why? I get them for roughly the same price. I know, depends on what I want to do. For me: PIM primarly, but also syncing Outlook, play MP3's and maybe some games. I also like to be able to do software development for it myself if thats possible. Finally, if there's room to play maybe I can find out more things to use it for as time goes by.

So... T3 or 2215? Bigger screen vs. expandability. Palm vs. Pocket PC. X vs. Y.... I'm getting mad here!

Then there's a few more things that bothers me. For instance:

- Is it impossible to switch battery on the T3? I haven't really figured out from reviews if "not replacable battery" means "not at all" or if it means "not without handing the unit to a professional to do it".

- Probably the wrong place to ask since I'd expect somewhat biased input (or?) but how is a PDA as a replacement for a Filofax? To me that is a fundamental question but the answer is hard to find in sites like this.

JackBurnt

Reged: 01/16/04
Loc: Auburn, AL
Re: T3 or 2215 [Re: Moriarty]
      #8204 - 01/22/04 08:01 AM

I don't know how many questions I can answer, but I'm getting my 2215 in the mail today (as long as my girlfriend's at home *crosses fingers*). If you want, when I get it, I'll test anything out you may want to find out.

--------------------
I can't say what I want to
Even if I'm not serious.
--Tool
-----------------------------
http://www.esotericbabble.com

Moriarty

Re: T3 or 2215 [Re: JackBurnt]
      #8205 - 01/22/04 08:22 AM

Well, you have the q's I want the most above but if you find more things out I'd be more than thankful. Hopefully I will get my money tomorrow so I'd like to decide and order as soon as possible.

Good luck with yours!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2630

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage