Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> HP iPAQ Pocket PC

Pages: 1
Nigel

Reged: 11/21/03
need a better calendar month view!
      #8396 - 02/01/04 09:21 PM

Hi,

I work a strange shift pattern (eg two days of working late, two days off, three days of early starts, etc) and would like to be able to see it in a way that makes sense to me on the month view of calendar. At present I can only see squares or triangles. What would be good is a colour(s) system where each colour has a predefined (by me) meaning. Is there any software out there that does this (or something similar), and, even better, is it free?

Thanks in advance for your interest/comments. You guys have helped me a lot over the weeks.

Nigel.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Moriarty

Reged: 12/18/03
Re: need a better calendar month view! [Re: Nigel]
      #8405 - 02/02/04 12:45 PM

Have you tried Pocket Informant? I am a little curious about it myself but haven't tried it yet. According to some that aren't happy with Outlook, Pocket Informant does the job.

If I'm correct, one of the advantages is that it uses the Outlook databases so it'es easy to install/uninstall without messing with your Outlook data.

But, as I said, haven't tried it. If anyone with hands on experience could share their thoughts perhaps?

Forgot to mention, I don't know if it will solve your problem but my point is that it is easy to find out. Go get their shareware version and try for yourself.

Edited by Moriarty (02/03/04 07:20 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3451

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage