MobileTechReview.com logo
MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> What Should I Buy?

Pages: 1
Izy

Reged: 02/03/04
Loc: UK
which first PDA (uk, palm preferred)
      #8418 - 02/03/04 07:58 AM

I'm considering the purchase of a PDA. I would use it for address book, calender, to do list basic stuff although I'm intriqued by the higher functions like book reading and email (bluetooth). I'm leaning towards a palm as I know somebody with a m125 which is proving very useful. I'm looking at a budget of approx ?100 and would consider a 2nd hand or discontinued model to get more for my money. Reliability is important of course. Syncronisation with a pc for backup purposes and to sync with MS Outlook calender is vital.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Fahad

Reged: 11/18/03
Re: which first PDA (uk, palm preferred) [Re: Izy]
      #8419 - 02/03/04 08:44 AM

hey Izy,

M125 is old and a little larger in size as compares to others, if u r really interested in buying an old model then i would suggest u better buy M515, it has a cool screen nd plus good memory, size and SDcard

i would prefer Palm Tungsten E , this unit has a powerful procesor plus a good amount of memory which can be utilise for installing further applications ,,,

Bluetooth might be available for this device in future ,,, the bletooth card is available but ,,, the drivers for palm OS 5 are not available yet ,,, i hope thi helps

bye

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Greg, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1806

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage