MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Palm OS PDAs >> Sony Clie

Pages: 1
DD_JAPAN

Reged: 03/08/04
Sony CLie UX-50 English Manuel & CD Rom
      #9482 - 03/23/04 03:32 AM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how i can get a hold of a English Manual for this PDA. Does anyone know where they might sell one or can anyone get me or perhaps copy and send it to me. Also does anyone know where i can get the cd software that comes with the original box in english. Thanks for you help.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaG
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Sony CLie UX-50 English Manuel & CD Rom [Re: DD_JAPAN]
      #9498 - 03/23/04 04:21 PM

Contact Sony to get the CD. Have you checked Sony's US support web site to see if you can download the manual in PDF format? The manual is on the CD, so if you can the the CD, you'll be set for the manual.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Edited by LisaG (03/23/04 04:21 PM)

DD_JAPAN

Reged: 03/08/04
Re: Sony CLie UX-50 English Manuel & CD Rom [Re: LisaG]
      #9505 - 03/24/04 12:56 AM

Thank you for the advice regarding the manual. I went to the download site and got it. It will help me alot. I ordered my Peg UX-50 here in Japan and will get it in few days. As it is in Japanese and I asked sony service center if they can get me the initial cd thats comes with it English and they said they wouldnt be able to do that. I was thinking of instead of installing in my computer the Japanese version I would install the english version (if i could get it) so that when I use my computer to do the things such as sync information etc. They said that hasnt been tested either so they couldnt help me with that part. I assumed if at least I would be able to do it with english but I guess it wont happen. If you have any ideas on this then please let me know. Thankyou

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5240

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage