Palm OS PDAs >> Palm Software

Pages: 1
Fahad

Reged: 11/18/03
Re: Learn Korean on PDA? [Re: ]
      #10072 - 04/15/04 05:41 PM

Hi Jennifer

here's a tip ,,,

u can write down the Korean language alphabates on the memo pad or the make a word doc, sync it on your device and use the memo or the word doc whenever u need, i guess if u don't find any Palm application, this is going to help u out !

I hope it helps,

regards.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
nausicaa

Reged: 04/05/04
Loc: Seoul, Korea
Re: Learn Korean on PDA? [Re: ]
      #10749 - 05/10/04 01:57 AM

You might already know this, but Korea speakers buy a program to enable them to write in Korean in the graffiti space for entering info onto the pda in Korean graffiti ("diopen").

the same site that sells the Korean language support for the pda also sells an English-Korean, Korean-English dictionary ("e4u dic"). Unfortunately, i don't think this dictionary has a "hanja" (Chinese characters) dictionary.

The site is : http://www.diotek.co.kr

Not exactly the flashcard thing, but i think it "remembers" the last words you looked up so you can go to that screen to review words that you didn't know.

OOPS! I just realized that you are trying to memorize the ALPHABET itself!
Well, in that case, maybe you can wait to get the dictionary (until when you are reading documents in Korean and trying to expand your vocabulary)
sorry for the not-so-helpful at this point in time response... but i'll leave this post here just in case you further your Korean language study and eventually need a korean-english, english-korean dictionary...

Edited by nausicaa (05/10/04 02:06 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 7927

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage