Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Palm OS PDAs >> Sony Clie

Pages: 1
Zinger

Reged: 07/05/04
SJ33 Won't Power Up / Blank Screen
      #12938 - 07/05/04 12:57 PM

SJ33 Won't Power Up / Blank Screen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all. I am hoping you can help my dad out with his Clie problem. Below is the problem he is having..

While playing a game I got a low battery warning (6%) so after finishing game the unit was shut off and placed on the hot sync cradle. Then power strip was turned on (turning on the cradle power). The light was green not red so the unit was removed and replaced. After some time 1/2 hour or so I tried a hot sync and nothing happened. Palm window on computer was displayed at time of hot sync. Since then I have tried soft and hard resets, I have tried charging on the cable (without hot sync cradle incase contacts are dirty), I tried soft and hard resets while on charger all with the same result, the green light stays on continuously except when the reset is pressed. I left on charger cable over night so the battery should be fully charged. The screen on the clie stay blank and from the start has been blank or off.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2714

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage