Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

General Discussions >> Miscellaneous

Pages: 1
walnut

Reged: 09/18/04
PDA's "future"
      #15971 - 10/01/04 01:29 AM

hi,

somehow i wonder if the world was better before PDAs came out...just a good ole diary with all your contacts and calendar info....scribble your to-do list and notes on the sides of the page :-0) somehow i feel PDAs have complicated life...they may be addictive i know...like drugs heh...i'm imagining the sight of someone throwing his PDA outta the window - and breathing a sigh of relief phewwww !!!

what do ->YOU<- feel?

regards,
walnut

as an after-thought, why have a calendar?! remember appointments in your head, better still dont have any lol! why make yourself a slave to a to-do list? do what u feel :-) whenever u want live simple and happy

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NewOrleans

Reged: 08/08/05
Re: PDA's "future" [Re: walnut]
      #20866 - 08/16/05 02:53 PM

Don't think I'm ready to toss it out the window just yet, but one thing that I find very annoying regarding PDA's is the click of the stylus in a business meeting. A guy writing in a daytimer never bothers me but the continuous click of the stylus, even from the other end of the room, drives me nuts. Throw the stylus out the window and leave the PDA

Anyone feel the same way?

For good PDA articles see here:
http://www.findingfacts.com/L2/L2_1_69.php

LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: PDA's "future" [Re: NewOrleans]
      #20880 - 08/16/05 11:34 PM

Maybe those folks should turn off the screen tap and keyboard sound effects on their PDAs .

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

neo979
PDA Addict

Reged: 02/10/05
Re: PDA's "future" [Re: LisaG]
      #20944 - 08/23/05 05:25 PM

Wow... this is not exactly "my kind of thread."

First of all, I have many appointments that I need to remember, and I can't keep track of them all in my head. My PDAs have been extremely valuable in organizing my once-disorganized life. I do not have the option of just "living simple and free," and if everyone did that, I don't see how anything would ever get done.

Second, the second poster in this thread has made only one post on these forums, and it is to say how the clicking noise of PDAs is unbearable and will ruin the PDA industry. Um... my troll sense is tingling...

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Board Mom, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 9798

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage