MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> Pocket PC Software

Pages: 1
slingback

Reged: 08/03/05
LogMeIn
      #20757 - 08/03/05 11:53 AM

I'm curious to hear what everyone's experiecne has been with remote access on your Pocket PC. I've heard LogMeIn is supposed to be good, but what do you think?

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
hearts

Reged: 08/16/05
Re: LogMeIn [Re: slingback]
      #20861 - 08/16/05 09:56 AM

I've used LogMeIn to connect my work PC to my home PC, but hadn't considered using it on my Pocket PC. Considering that this works excellently on my PC's, I'm not surprised that it works just as well on my Pocket PC. You can rotate the images to see more of the desktop. Very easy to synch up files as well, and the program itself is idiot-proof. LogMeIn has certainly become more and more useful each day. I'd recommend it, plus it's free.

brylee

Reged: 01/19/06
Re: LogMeIn [Re: hearts]
      #22369 - 01/19/06 06:42 AM

Quote:

I've used LogMeIn to connect my work PC to my home PC, but hadn't considered using it on my Pocket PC. Considering that this works excellently on my PC's, I'm not surprised that it works just as well on my Pocket PC. You can rotate the images to see more of the desktop. Very easy to synch up files as well, and the program itself is idiot-proof. LogMeIn has certainly become more and more useful each day. I'd recommend it, plus it's free.

Recently I found this remote access product, it is really good and efficient when compared with other products of its category. It is cost effective with lot of features built in to access your remote computers.

Zagreb

Reged: 07/28/06
Re: LogMeIn [Re: brylee]
      #24691 - 07/28/06 08:36 AM

I love Logmein and have been using it for a long time. I use the free version on my pocket PC to connect to the office, where in turn we use IT reach (paid IT administration program). My office is becoming logmein central!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Jacob_Spindel, LisaG, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6256

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage