MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> Pocket PC General Discussion

Pages: 1
ImnotfedexA

Reged: 09/15/06
Cingular 8125 mp3 problems
      #25205 - 09/15/06 01:55 PM

I got my 8125 yesterday and have been trying to put my mp3 music onto the phone. I am using iTunes and im wondering if there is a way that i can load my itunes onto it. I bought a 1gig memory stick for it also. My computer DOES recognize the device. Any help??

Also, how do i get the clock off of army time?

thanks-
Aly

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jacob_SpindelModerator
Moderator and writer

Reged: 11/21/05
Re: Cingular 8125 mp3 problems [Re: ImnotfedexA]
      #25210 - 09/15/06 09:04 PM

Hello ImnotfedexA.

I hope you mean you got a mini-SD card. Memory Sticks won't work with that model.

If the files are really MP3s, all you have to do is copy them to the device's storage card or internal memory and play them with Windows Media Player (or almost any other player). If they are actually protected AACs or MP4s from the iTunes Store, they can't be played on a Windows Mobile device. If they are unprotected AACs/MP4s you have ripped yourself, you can play them with TCPMP, but you will have to find a copy of the AAC plugin, which was discontinued for legal reasons.

If you need more specific instructions how to copy a file to a PPC or card, I will need to know which operating system your desktop is using, although a card reader would be a good bet for almost any computer.

Most people believe that an announcement is imminent regarding TCPMP splitting into paid and free versions, with the AAC plugin probably returning in the paid version.

--------------------
Chief iPod Correspondent
Senior Time Waster
Extreme Moderator
Moderate Extremist
Captain of the Planet Express
Assistant Jedi Librarian
--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Jacob_Spindel, LisaG, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5061

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage