MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Windows Mobile, Pocket PCs >> Pocket PC General Discussion

Pages: 1
editor

Reged: 09/25/07
htc touchphone
      #28608 - 09/25/07 01:49 PM

this glossy looking expensive phone probably has basic problems. i purchased two handsets in india, using it here, and within a couple of weeks both developed same fault without mutual syncronisation. earphone of handsets stopped working and now i have to work only with its speakerphone, and spaekerphone is horribly weak. its a shame for such a product. i have complained to the company. they have suggested to take it to service center which is only in a few big cities. i am searching for some other suitable phone.

windows 6.0 on this phone also has a few problems, but probably it is a software problem. i cant keep call-log for more than a week. what is the point of having such huge memory and such helplessness in log-size. in earlier version of windows there was no such limit. so they have actually added a new problem. what a development!

sunil kumar

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: htc touchphone [Re: editor]
      #28610 - 09/25/07 02:08 PM

I must say that my Touch hasn't developed the problem you mentioned, and I haven't seen it discussed on other Windows Mobile forums. It sounds like you got bad units, and I would ship them to the nearest service center for repair.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

editor

Reged: 09/25/07
Re: htc touchphone [Re: LisaG]
      #28612 - 09/25/07 02:36 PM

i must have used at least 25 different handsets from at least half a dozen different companies in the past, none performed so badly. in first couple of weeks such serious problem i am facing in htc touchphone was totally unheard of.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Jacob_Spindel, LisaG, Tong Zhang 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 11901

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage