MobileTechReview News, Reviews and Forums
Phone Notebooks & Tablets Gaming Gadgets iPhone & iPad Video Reviews

Wireless and Mobile Phones >> Windows Phone

Pages: 1
brian5

Reged: 10/29/07
MP3 on HTC Mogul (PPC-6800)
      #28871 - 10/29/07 09:40 AM

i had the Samsung m620 upstage and i just got a htc mogul. i want to use my mogul as a mp3 player as well, i saw that when i looked under files i can go to the sprint music store and see my play lists that i made from my upstage. the problem is, its just a screen that shows the play lists, i cant click anything and at the same time i can play my music by going into my storage card. how do i use the mogul properly to play mp3's and how do i make play lists...

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: MP3 on HTC Mogul (PPC-6800) [Re: brian5]
      #28877 - 10/29/07 04:46 PM

It sounds like Sprint's music store tracks all the tunes you've downloaded and put into playlists. However, the song files themselves were downloaded to the UpStage and not onto the Mogul. Is there an option to re-download already purchased content? I'm not a Sprint customer so I'm not sure how they handle phone changes and purchased music. I'd suggest calling Sprint support at 611 on your Mogul and ask them.

If you just want to play music you've transfered from your PC to the Mogul, then use Windows Media Player Mobile on the Mogul rather than Sprint's music store app+player.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6987

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage