General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
XtremeMac Announces the Luna X2 Alarm Clock for iPod
      #29432 - 01/15/08 05:28 PM

While we are still watching the Stevenote, MacWorld news is starting to come in. Here is a new product announced by XtremeMac at the MacWorld Expo: the Luna X2 alarm clock:

"XtremeMac kicked off its Macworld exhibition today with the announcement of Luna X2, a new version of its award winning alarm clock. Luna X2 couples a fully featured iPod alarm clock with high end audio performance to create a world class iPod audio system.

Luna X2 was designed to provide completely personalized sleep and waking environments. The dual alarms can be independently set to sound to iPod, radio or buzzer, with optional settings for volume, display brightness and snooze time. Additionally, you can adjust volume ramping for sleep and nap functions. The crystal clear display features a variable brightness control that can be lowered to completely off at night, and set to brighten when the alarm sounds. Whether each of these settings is customized or the unit is used in its standard configuration, Luna X2 delivers everything you could ask for in an alarm clock.

Luna X2 boasts the same audio performance that made the original Luna iLounge?s Best Alarm Clock of the Year for 2007. Its two full-range precision speakers and hi-dynamic power amplifier make Luna X2 powerful enough to be a stand alone room audio system. The unit also features an AM/FM radio with eight station presets and an auxiliary line-in jack for connecting other devices such as the iPod shuffle or other MP3 players.

Luna X2?s black exterior is accented with chrome to complement Apple?s new iPod models. The rounded corners and fabric covered grill allow Luna X2 to complement any room?s decor.

Luna X2 is priced at $119.95 and may be pre-ordered from XtremeMac?s website today, or purchased at retail outlets worldwide in the coming weeks. For additional information, or to order online, please visit www.XtremeMac.com "

-----------------------------------------------------

Read our 5G iPod Video review:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPod/iPod-video.htm

Read our iPod nano review:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPod/iPod-nano.htm

Read our reviews of iPod accessories:
Altec Lansing inMotion iM7
Altec Lansing imMotion imMini iPod Speakers
Bose SoundDock Speakers
DLO iBoom Boombox
Radian iBlast Speakers
Ignitek iCruiser 430 Speakers
i.Sound and i.Sound 4X Speakers
i.Sound MAX Speaker System
JBL on stage II Speakers
Klipsch iGroove Speakers
Logitech mm50 Speakers
XtremeMac MicroBlast Speakers

Etymotic ER-6i Isolator Earhphones
v-moda Remix adn Bass Freq Headphones
XtremeMac FS1 High Definition Earbuds

AnyCom BluNa
Bluetake i-Phono BT420EX Bluetooth Stereo Headset with Transmitter
IOGEAR Bluetooth Stereo Headphone Kit with Transmitter

Griffin iTrip and iTrip mini
Neuros Recorder 2 Plus
DLO HomeDock Deluxe
Griffin iTalk Pro Stereo Microphone for iPod

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 38 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5170

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage