General Discussions >> Announcements & Press Releases

Pages: 1
BoxWave
PDA Addict

Reged: 11/29/04
Loc: Seattle, WA
BoxWave Pocket PC Accessories: Multiple Release
      #30346 - 06/04/08 04:14 PM

BoxWave releases the Designio Leather Sleeve for the HTC P3470!

Hand-crafted from fine, premium grade leather, BoxWave's HTC P3470 Designio Leather Sleeve is a durable leather sleeve that is custom fitted for your device. This durable leather sleeve neatly stores your device and protects it from everyday wear and tear, while giving it a slim and professional look. The HTC P3470 Designio Leather Sleeve is also designed with a clear protective plastic screen cover. An utterly refined accessory for HTC P3470 users on the move.

See more of HTC P3470 Accessories by BoxWave.

-------

BoxWave's Samsung i760 Desktop Cradle is a USB cradle specifically designed for your Samsung i760. It comes with everything you need to synchronize and charge your Samsung i760. The Samsung i760 Desktop Cradle also supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 data transfers, providing optimal performance. Also included is an A/C adapter cable for quicker charging time - perfect for home, the office, or a frequent secondary location.

See more Samsung i760 Accessories by BoxWave.

-------

BoxWave HTC Mogul with Extended Battery Accessories: Active Case

BoxWave is pleased to announce the Active Case for the HTC Mogul with Extended Battery!

The HTC Mogul with Extended Battery Active Case is designed to meet form and function. The crystal-clear Active Case enables you to view your calendar and contacts conveniently, reducing the hassle of having to open a case. The Active Case works to protect your HTC Mogul with Extended Battery from everyday wear and tear by locking your HTC Mogul with Extended Battery securely into place. The cases accessible opening provides you with quick access to button functions while providing your HTC Mogul with Extended Battery with the protection it needs.

See more HTC Mogul with Extended Battery Accessories by BoxWave.

-------

Best,

Yong
BoxWave

--------------------
here on behalf of BoxWave -- home of the ClearTouch screen protector FlexiSkin soft case, ElectraSpan Extended Battery, and the miniSync retractable cable.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Greg, Tong Zhang, LisaG, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2648

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage