General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Phone review: Samsung Behold
      #31966 - 11/26/08 01:25 PM

A close relative to the Samsung Eternity on ATT, the Samsung Behold is one of the coolest, yet reasonably priced T-Mobile phones. The phone features a responsive 3" touch screen with haptic feedback and an accelerometer that handles automatic screen rotation. Even better, there's a 5 megapixel camera with autofocus lens and flash for high quality phones. The Behold has 3G HSDPA on T-Mobile's US bands, a GPS with TeleNav Navigator, Bluetooth, and an HTML web browser.

Read our Samsung Behold review.

-

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
angelicman

Reged: 08/01/08
Loc: California
Re: Phone review: Samsung Behold [Re: LisaG]
      #31967 - 11/26/08 10:01 PM

Lisa, you have reviewed a lot of phones, and I guess you personally have used multiple phones, as well as changing phone frequently. What phones do you personally use currently? The reason I am I asking is you probably only use good phones. I know when it comes to phones, it depends on a lot of staffs, as well as personal taste. So, I understand it is hard to answer questions like Which phone you would recommend us. It is easy to ask you which phone you use if you don?t mind sharing.

LisaGModerator
Head Honcho

Reged: 07/11/02
Loc: Texas
Re: Phone review: Samsung Behold [Re: angelicman]
      #31968 - 11/26/08 10:52 PM

You're right, I do use a lot of phones and change them frequently. As a result, I don't always get to use the phones I like best though! But my current personal favorites (as a mostly smartphone and GSM person) are the iPhone 3G, US 3G GSM HTC Touch Diamond, Samsung Omnia, Sony Ericsson Xperia X1a and the Samsung Eternity. I also like the Sprint version of the HTC Touch Pro quite a bit.

--------------------
Lisa Gade
Editor in Chief, MobileTechReview

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 107 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 5917

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage