General Discussions >> News

Pages: 1
Tong ZhangModerator
Senior Editor

Reged: 06/26/02
Loc: Texas
Wireless Input Announces Mobile Backup Battery Pack for iPhone and iPod
      #33056 - 04/08/09 01:33 PM

Wireless Input is announcing the latest mobile charging product - iPWR, a mobile backup battery for iPhones and iPods. The iPWR is designed to extend standby for up to 360 hours, music up to 40 hours, video up to 10 hours and talk time up to 7 hours. Here is more info on the new backup battery pack:

When power is needed, users pop the top off the compact battery, slide the switch to the ?on? position and plug iPWR into their iPhone or iPod device. Unlike similar products on the market, iPWR has a specifically designed switch with a true shut-down circuit, so when power is needed, it will always be there. When the switch is off, the internal power source is completely isolated, allowing iPWR to hold a charge for up to several years.

Product Features:

- High capacity of 1800mAh mobile power that can charge iPhone/iPod on-the-go.
- Supports iPhone 3G, iPhone and iPod Touch, Video, Nano, Classic, etc.
- Elegant and stylish Design. Shiny finish matches iPhone/iPod perfectly. Compact size. Truly portable.
- It is rechargeable, user can just use a USB cable connecting to PC/USB charger to charge it

iPWR is compatible with the iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPod nano (3rd/4th), iPod (5th video), iPod touch (1st/2nd) and the iPod classic. iPWR retails for $59.95 and is available now at www.wirelessinput.com

-----------------------------------------------------

Read our iPod and iPhone product reviews:
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/iPod.htm

More News. . .

-----
MTR News

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
JeremiahBennet

Reged: 04/15/09
Re: Wireless Input Announces Mobile Backup Battery Pack for iPhone and iPod [Re: Tong Zhang]
      #33098 - 04/15/09 10:40 PM

These batteries are awesome! I tried one out on my wife's ipod touch. I think they could work on button placement and/or design, but overall it is the best product of its kind on the market.

My buddy is actually the http://www.IPWR.COM guy, and he is selling the batteries for less than $59.95. In fact, he has a coupon that gets you 5% off that even! He has no S&H fees. He also gives you 15% off if you buy two or more batteries at a time. The coupon is case sensitive and is: SEOMIRE

Hit me up if you have any questions or such, and next time I talk to him I'll pass on the comments or whatever.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 92 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 3788

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact the Folks at MobileTechReview.com | Privacy statement Go to mobiletechreview.com homepage