Verizon Wireless and HTC today announced that the HTC Touch Diamond will be available tomorrow through business sales channels and online at www.verizonwireless.com
Read our review of the HTC Touch Diamond for Sprint:
Read our review of the HTC Touch Diamond Unlocked GSM with US 3G:
Read our review of the original HTC Touch Diamond:
Here is more info on the HTC Touch Diamond for Verizon:
The ideal productivity tool for busy professionals, the HTC Touch Diamond combines a fashionable mobile design with the added benefit of the nation?s most reliable voice and data network for fast e-mail and Internet connectivity.
Available color: Black
* Brilliant 2.76-inch touch screen display for navigating Web pages on the built-in Opera browser
* 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera
* microSD card slot that can support up to 16 GB of memory for extra storage of pictures, videos and music
* Customers can choose either the familiar Windows Mobile? home screen or the intuitive HTC TouchFLO 3D user interface
* Supports the Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional platform and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office applications
* Visual Voice Mail to help customers prioritize their messages
* VZ Navigator-capable to provide customers with audible turn-by-turn directions to more than 15 million points of interest and get directions to any address in the U.S. and share the directions with others
* Mobile IM to stay connected to colleagues when away from the office
* The HTC Touch Diamond will be available for $299.99 after a $70 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
* VZ Navigator is available for $9.99 monthly access, and Visual Voice Mail is available for $2.99 monthly access. Other charges may apply when downloading or using applications.
* For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or visit www.verizonwireless.com
Business customers should call 1-800-VZW-4BIZ or contact their Verizon Wireless Business Sales Representatives.
To read our latest phone reviews please visit:
LG Rumor 2 for Sprint
Palm Treo Pro for Sprint
LG Versa for Verizon
Samsung Memoir for T-Mobile
Pantech Matrix Pro C820
T-Mobile Shaddow 2 Windows Mobile Smartphone
BlackBerry Curve 8900 Smartphones
Nokia 7510 for T-Mobile
Nokia N96, N85 and N79 Smartphones
More News. . .
1 registered and 992 anonymous users are browsing this forum.
Moderator: Tong Zhang, LisaG, News, Jacob_Spindel
You cannot start new topics
You cannot reply to topics
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled
Topic views: 5756
Powered by UBB.threads™ 6.5.5