Gameloft announced the first in crime sim game - Gang$tar West Coast Hustle - a new 3D game that displays a high level of graphics for the iPhone and iPod Touch gaming experience. The game will be available at the end of summer in iTunes App Store.
The game features:
- The first iPhone game - in the crime sim genre, that displays a high level of graphics: a full-3D reconstruction of an entire city with detailed buildings, beautiful landscapes and impressive cars that animate and take crash damage
- Drive for miles in massive, open-ended environments and feel free to complete missions at your own pace
- Explore the city, shoot and fight, steal vehicles, kill your enemies, and drive or walk anywhere
- Go from rags to riches by connecting with relatives and helping out their gang. Grow in wealth and power until you live the Golden Life. But beware of the police!
- Drive a variety of vehicles easily thanks to touch controls or the accelerometer (it?s up to you), and aim at a target simply by touching - Shooting sequences are even more enjoyable thanks to the auto-aiming system
- Be a Gangstar your way by playing the game whilst listening to your favorite radio station (hip-hop, rap, reggae, electro, Californian punk rock, etc), or your own music stored on your iPhone or iPod Touch!